Reindeer Ranch Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptable Content. We do not allow offensive, defamatory or illegal material posted on the website.
- Acceptable Use. Users may not harass or annoy other users, promote content that violates our policies, or transmit illegal material through the site or its servers.
- Payment Terms. Payments are required at the time of purchase. We use PayPal which allows you to pay through your PayPal account or using your MasterCard or Visa without having a PayPal account. See the PayPal website for their complete terms and conditions. https://www.paypal.com/
Limitation of Liability:
- McBro, LLC limits our liability, and exclusive remedy, with respect to any service(s) provided or products purchased under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such product or service(s). McBro LLC is not liable if the product is used in ways that are not intended. These products are for decorative and display purposes only and any other use, including but not limited to, sitting on or standing on the product, are uses specifically deemed outside the intended use of the product. McBro, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of or inability to use any of its products or for the cost of procurement of substitute services.
- We cut our wood under contract of the Colorado State Forrest Service’s program to mitigate and control the natural forests in the Rocky Mountains. As is the case within any natural forest there are bugs, sap, dirt, and other items within the areas where we cut that, in rare instances, may end up in the finished product. We are not liable for any damages caused by these things.
- Each Snowman and Reindeer is a unique handmade piece of art. There are no two that are the same. Therefore the images of the products on this website are a fair representation of what the product looks like. Each individual unit will vary in size, weight, bark, color, texture, cuts, features, and expressions. We will not accept returns based on these variations as they are the nature of the product. Please describe for us what you want in the product when ordering by calling us at 303.601.0111 or by entering your request at “Order Notes” during the checkout process and we will do our best to match your needs in advance.
- We will exchange any damaged product within 30 days of ordering. Simply send us a picture of the damage and we will at our choosing send you a repair kit or replace the product. We reserve the right to have you ship the item back to us at your expense.
- We ship by UPS in the continental United States only. We reserve the right to use other shipping companies. Please call us at 303.601.0111 if you have any questions or special needs regarding shipping.
Patents, Copyrights & Trademarks:
- Our products are all covered under Copyright 2011 McBro, LLC
- Our name and logo are covered under Trademarks
- Our products all have Patents Pending
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of McBro, LLC. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. The written content displayed on this website is owned by McBro, LLC and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express written permission of the author.
- This entire website is Copyright 2014 McBro, LLC
- Modification. Company reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement on our web site. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Colorado. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Colorado, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state courts located in Colorado, such personal jurisdiction shall be nonexclusive.
- We collect information when users place an order and/or sign up for an account
- For shipping and billing purposes we ask users for their name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and PayPal information.
- You are not required to have an account with us to make a purchase but if you choose to do so it will expedite future purchases.
- We will disclose your shipping information to the company that ships your order to you..
- McBro LLC may change the policy at your discretion. We reserving the right to modify our own policy at any time.